High Dollar Paper Weights

rambo at diversicomm.com rambo at diversicomm.com
Fri Jan 17 21:24:15 GMT 1997

GMD:

     I have concluded that the only way to solve this problem is to
return the unit and regain my investment.  The suggestion of using the
GM MAF sounds good.   I have toyed with the idea of using a Holley 670
CFM TBI on one of their new manifolds that will bolt to 86 and prior
heads such as I have.   The stock ECM was made for a 350 TBI. but not
at 9.8:1 compression.

     The school of hard knocks...  Tutition can be high.

Thanks for the input.  Honest answers are more valuable than comforting
answers.

Ray