Wanted: Information on the Motorola MC3484 series FI driver

Daniel Burk ws6transam at voyager.net
Sun Jan 19 02:07:15 GMT 1997

Hey everyone:  Does anyone have any spec sheets on the MC3484 FI driver?

It's what's used in the old Haltec F3 and some of the F7 models,
including mine.  I would like to know if the MC3484S2-1 driver will
handle two injectors in parallel.  Suppossedly there is a MC3484S4
driver that is a direct plug-in that offers an increased capacity.  The
motorola web site was of NO help finding these things!

Also, has anyone come up with a hall-effect circuit for splitting the
signal from the ignition pick-up to an ignitor-box and an EFI box for
your every day Honda or Kawasaki motorcycle?  If you try to read your
tach signal from one of the coils of your bike, you end up reading only
half of the RPM's!  I figure one must probably take it off the crank
pickup that is installed for the ignitor.

Big HMMMmmms in the Burk household tonight...