Job Positions Available

Brock and Jennifer Fraser fraser at netten.net
Sun Jan 19 20:15:22 GMT 1997

Sorry to be posting this here-  I know it's not the proper place, but I
know that there are many qualified people reading these postings that
might be interested.  For instance, we have hired one EE already that
responded to a message posted in this group.

Here's the scoop:

Hypertech is looking for a mix of a hardware designer and computer
programmer to work hand in hand with the Tuning department. You should
have familiarity with C or C++ using an IBM compatible. The job will
entail customizing our Dynojet Hardware and writing new software
drivers. Also, the person will support the Tuning staff providing custom
hardware and software solutions for things like data acquisition,
measuring spark advance in real time, electronically locking the vehicle
in a single gear on the dyno etc. There will also be ample need of
reverse engineering factory code (using our proprietary hardware and
software) so a familiarity of assembly language will be necessary.
Hardware projects will be varied and fun. There is opportunity to work
on production hardware as well. The successful applicant will no doubt
be an energetic, self motivated car nut. Hypertech is located in north
east Memphis, with great housing prices and a comfortable climate.
Hypertech offers full benefits including heath insurance (for you and
your family), life, dental and disability for no cost to you. We also
have a 401K that matches at 30%. Salaries are competitive and we will
help with relocation.
Please apply by faxing a resume Attn: Blake at 901 382 6434. The
position is open immediately.
--
Brock Fraser
Hypertech, Inc.