Fuel line connectors

William A. Sarkozy mymove at serv01.net-link.net
Mon Jan 20 10:18:30 GMT 1997

At 09:02 PM 1/19/97 -0800, you wrote:
>To all those who responded to my problems reading the EFI332
>schematics - a big THANKS.  GhostView was able to read in all
>files with no problems.
>
>Onto another matter:  It seems that aftermarket EFI systems
>use some sort of braided fuel lines with aluminum connections.
>I think these are AN8xx connectors (aviation style)?  Who
>knows where I can go to get info on these connectors, such as
>if they are tapered or non-tapered pipe threads, common sizes
>(1/2", 5/8", etc...) for things like between fuel pump and
>filters, filter to fuel rail, etc...  I've been reading this
>group for about a month now and haven't seen this subject
>mentioned before.
>
>Bill

Accel (Cleveland, OH) sells a variety of SAGINAW fuel line fittings which
emulate those used on GM cars.  They are complete w/ O-ring seat and accept
an 8AN hose fitting on the other side.  Some even have hose barbs if you
elect not to use braided hose.
Their phone is (216) 398-8300 or http://www.mrgasket.com

Cheers

Bill