Valve Train noise

John Hess JohnH at ixc-comm.net
Mon Jan 20 20:26:21 GMT 1997

The original post I was taking exception to was from a person who
intimated that if any more power could be obtained by seemingly minor
modifications to the intake, that GM would have done it.  Everything I
have said since refutes that.  That is the ONLY point I have to make.
 As for homework, that is the reason I started all over on the engine
instead of "tacking" things on.