diagnostic tool

Wen Yen Chan chanwe at ecf.toronto.edu
Tue Jan 21 13:51:10 GMT 1997

I have just finished designing and constructing a multi-chan. electronic
data logger which might be useful for field testing EFI systems. The
logger has eight analog inputs which it samples between 3 and 250 times a
second (user set rate). The acquired data is stored in a 128k SRAM which
can be later read by plugging the unit into the parallel port of a PC.
The parts needed to build the unit total to less than $40 cnd. ($30 US).
If there is any interest in the designs I will try to make them available
online.

Wen chanwe at ecf.utoronto.ca