Traffic

Mark Eidson mark.eidson at tempe.vlsi.com
Fri Jan 24 17:29:18 GMT 1997

I have not seen any traffic for 3 days.  Is the list dead?  me
* Mark Eidson                        Voice: (602)752-6513                 *
*                                      Fax: (602)752-6000                 *
* Manager System Integration and      Home: (602)831-6079                 *
*   Verification                    E-Mail:  mark.eidson at tempe.vlsi.com   *
* VLSI Technology, Inc.                                                   *
* 8375 South River Parkway                                                *
* M/S 265                                                                 *
* Tempe, Arizona     85284                                                *