Large displacement engines & fuel economy

George Najarian najay at deltanet.com
Sat Jan 25 00:27:49 GMT 1997

On Fri, 24 Jan 1997 13:44:29 -0500 (EST), Jody Shapiro wrote:

>Here's an idea/thought I've been kicking around for awhile and wanted to
>see what others thought about it:
>
>Given that you can't lean out the mixture anymore, what is the best way
>to boost part/light throttle fuel economy?
>
>Comments?
>
>-Jody
>--

EGR is used to dilute the mixture without changing the A/F ratio. Maybe
increasing the amount of recycled exhaust might work.

George Najarian	    | '95 Ford Mustang GTS E/SP (14.21/100.81)
najay at deltanet.com  | '86 Ford Mustang GT Convertible (15.0/93)
http://users.deltanet.com/~najay/
Team.Net        Team OS/2