What's going on with the list???

Johnny allnight at everett.net
Tue Jan 28 05:49:06 GMT 1997

Hi,

I have received a gob of mail concerning list members getting dropped from
the list. I got dropped myself, but was still getting the digests. From
what I have heard from jsg, the drive got full or something like that, and
now it looks as if it may have lost a little data. It was also giving cache
ram parity errors, but jsg knows the real scoop on that. If anyone
continues to get ejected from the list, please let me know about it and it
will get investigated further. Otherwise, I would hope that it was just a
one time event.

I thought that it had gotten really quite lately.  ;-)

-j-