why did I stop receiving posts

Johnny allnight at everett.net
Wed Jan 29 06:20:38 GMT 1997

The file system on the server was apparently corrupted far more than I
realized. It has been repaired by jsg and I have resubscribed everyone that
was on the list as of 12/22/96. I think a total of almost 200 people were
affected. 95% of those should be ok now. The other 5% have been lost
forever... uh, until they resubscribe themselves that is.

-j-