Admin stuff, ignore unless you are really bored

John Hess JohnH at ixc-comm.net
Thu Jan 30 15:41:56 GMT 1997

I, for one applaud your efforts.  I find the readers and posters on
this newsgroup a cut above the rest in knowledge and stimulating
discussions.  While I don't agree with all of them all the time, I
find myself agreeing with all of them some of the time and most of
them most of the time.  Here, you learn THINGS.