Manifold vaccuum, EGR & long duration cams

Fred Miranda fcmtb at ix.netcom.com
Fri Jan 31 16:24:04 GMT 1997

Tony,
I think you would be better off going with a table. Fill it with #s that
work through trial and error and forget the airflow calculation.

You've probably got pulsations on the plenum. So you need to either
filter them out or time your map readings to the crank, or the system will
go nuts.

Since the engine idled on the other system, it will obviously idle on
this one if it is fed the same fuel and timing.

Fred