Fuel line, fittings

eric schumacher e.schumacher at postoffice.worldnet.att.net
Wed Jul 2 04:55:36 GMT 1997

Some thing to think about.  I do a lot of this kind of stuff regard mixing
and matching fittings. Asystem I have worked out over the years is to cut
two fittings in half and silver solder the two halves you want back tohether
again. How to bake them beautiful when you are don is a seperate issue. Pain
em plait em etc.  The end result is typically very good.  If nickle plated
they are very high class. In the case of your fuel lines
I would get the fuel line ends I wanted and splice them to the lines in the
car using a sleve over the joint.
Silver solder the joint. Aneat way to finish the job is to put heat shrink
tube over the splice area.  Fast easy and reliable.  Silver solder con be
done with a Bernz torch. For 20 bucks you can buy a lifetime supply of flux
and silver solder.