Natural Gas instead of petrol

Dan DanLlwln at ix.netcom.com
Thu Jul 3 11:56:49 GMT 1997

How about the common forklift that uses propane.  Can the system be
adapted for your use?  I think the forklifts use the propane in its
liquid state.  If have wondered if a car having problems passing
emissions might be able to run dual purpose propane/natural gas
or gasoline.  Just switch the fuel when needed.

Dan L