Electromotiv TEC systems

David Doddek pantera at pobox.com
Sat Jul 5 06:31:46 GMT 1997

>Anybody here have any experience with the Electromotive TEC-I or
>TEC-II?  According to their ads and their website
>(http://www.electromotive-inc.com) the TEC-II especially sounds like the
>cat's meow.  If it did everything it says, I could eliminate three
>different but interdependent systems in my car.
>
>--
>Best,
>
>Michael McBroom

I have a TEC-II and like it.  But you will find most people say it is a
piece of crap.  That is probably because it is a bit difficult to get use to
the way it programs and they cannot get the calibration correct.  I have
made mine work and it works great.

David Doddek     pantera at pobox.com    www.pobox.com/~pantera    217-422-3722
69 EFI Fairlane, 89 T-bird SC, 74 Twin turbo NOS EFI Pantera #6825
If you are going to go fast, go real fast.