Electromotiv TEC systems

Frederic Breitwieser frederic.breitwieser at mcione.com
Sat Jul 5 12:02:43 GMT 1997

> > No David, TEC2s themselves aren't crap, the company is.
> Could you be more specific?

I can... I have never bought any of their products, and after two calls to
their pre-sales tech support, I wasn't able to get the answers that I
wanted out of them.  The guy I spoke to on both occasions was vague, not
very responsive, and basically left me with the impression that he was
doing ME a favor, even though if I was buying one of their products, I'd be
doing THEM a favor.

So much for the customer being important :)

Frederic Breitwieser
Homebrew Automotive Mailing List
NEW WEBSITE: http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Downs/4605/index.html

Email: frederic.breitwieser at mcione.com & FJB203 at aol.com