GM TBI V6>V8 Engine Swap

peter paul fenske pfenske at direct.ca
Sun Jul 6 09:38:53 GMT 1997

Hi John

Just read the rest of your message..

When I was using the stock 5.7 cal I ran a performer cam,
with 202 heads and cyclone ar headers with dual exhaust..
Had to turn up the idle to about 700 but it ran fine
after that..

Also a PLUG for Steve at TTS:
He sells a package you might want..
Don't have his number but check the archives..

L8tr:peter