Injected CNG

James Thorne jthorn at mustangeng.com
Tue Jul 8 13:26:45 GMT 1997

How short our collective memories.  Wasn't it , umm, last week that we
had a post from a fellow in Houston who had done exactly that?

He used CNG, regulated it down to about 100psi rail pressure, and two
sets of Ford MS injectors per cyl, claimed 625 hp from a 302 Mustang,
which he still has, and invited people to come and inspect.

That was this list wasn't it?  Or was it the Ford list....?

possibly befuddled,

Brian

That was me.  You are correct the discussion was on this list.  I thought it odd that no one else
noticed that we had covered this just last week.

James Thorne