Hydraulic to Hp Conversion (again)

Formeister at aol.com Formeister at aol.com
Tue Jul 8 19:23:22 GMT 1997

Appologies

Could someone please send me the formula for converting hydraulic flow at a
certain pressure that was just posted for the person creating a fluid drive
go-kart.  I didn't realize I would need this so soon and tossed it.

Or, if anyone offhand would know the Hp required to drive a belt driven SPICA
mechanical fuel injection pump at WOT for a 1800cc engine producing 132 Hp
with one injector per cylinder (popping pressure of approx 320 psi).  Fuel
injection feed pump pressure around 60 psi.

TIA,

Frank Formeister