HC11 EFI Code

mcosta at netsynergy.com mcosta at netsynergy.com
Wed Jul 9 15:50:49 GMT 1997

     Does anyone have some working HC11 EFI code.  I've looked around for
     some and have only managed to find garbled bits of code, that are
     readable but the instructions are all over the place along with the
     comments, making hard to put back together and make sense out of.  If
     you have anything you are willing to share, please email me at:

     mcosta at netsynergy.com

     I am trying to develop a basic system for a couple of projects, and
     could really use a good starting point.  I am very familar with the
     hc11 instruction set, but no so familiar with all the nuances
     of efi. Any help would be appreciated.