Introduction & O2 Sensor Questions

Frederic Breitwieser frederic.breitwieser at mcione.com
Thu Jul 10 15:13:27 GMT 1997

>Where is UUCP and RTF?  I checked the MIME check box, but I don't really know
>what this does (and if it works I probably don't care).  I think I cured
the attachment

RTF is rich text format, which is Window's way of making things pretty to
look at.  Unfortunately, until the world gets to Outlook, we gotta turn it
off.

Mime is a type of encoding, see the bottom of all your messages... that
MIME encoding.  UUCP is the default if you turn MIME off, UUCP goes on.
Its one or the other.

>problem by changing the character set from some ISO set to the US ASCII.
I am
>still hoping to find a way to avoid the hard returns at the end of every
line >though.

Not doable my friend... anything I want unformatted to archive for later
use, I cut and paste into word, and do a "search and replace" removing all
the carriage returns.  A lot of work if you ask me :)

Frederic Breitwieser
Homebrew Automotive Mailing List
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Downs/4605/index.html

---