Diacom Interface!

peter paul fenske pfenske at direct.ca
Thu Jul 10 23:14:05 GMT 1997

HI guys

This software is for 8192 only..

It will only give you a hex dump of the aldl data stream..

You must order most P4s to transmitt the data stream

#730 needs F4 57 01 00 CS

#165 needs 80 56 00 CS
with a caveat though. Being capable of both 8192 and 160
you must wait till a slow frame finishes and then
transmitt the aldl request..

Included is the first include file

GL:peter

At 12:53 PM 7/10/97 -0400, you wrote:
>>This software works for 8192.
>
>Howdy there Peter... 8192 Baud... that's not for the 1986 ECM's is it?
>They are a tad old, so I wasn't sure if they were the phase modulated 160
>baud ECMs.
>
>Just curious... saw your post and if my ECM can work at 8192 baud, you just
>saved me a month of research :)
>
>Thansk!
>
>Fred

Cut******************************************************************

/* ALT_KEY.H                                               */

/* Defines PC extended key codes                           */

#define NUL_CHAR 3
#define ShTab    15
#define ALTQ     16
#define ALTW     17