Engine Control IC'S

mcosta at netsynergy.com mcosta at netsynergy.com
Wed Jul 16 14:15:35 GMT 1997

     Does anyone know of manufactures of IC's like electromotive's HREIC or
     the IC that the DIY_EFI page has the 55 page postscript spec sheet on
     i.e Silicon systems 67f687 engine interface peripheral.  Neither of
     these products is available. Electromotive will not sell their IC, and
     the one from silicon systems is actually made by tdk and is no longer
     produced.  If anyone has info on where I can find either on of these
     IC's or something similar to them, I would greatly appreciate the
     help.

     Thanks In Advance

     MIKE COSTA