[all] ProJection DFI for sale

Tom Cloud cloud at peaches.ph.utexas.edu
Thu Jul 17 00:36:22 GMT 1997

>Speaking of Pro-Jection, has anybody used this systen on a 4-cylinder?
>I've posted such a question to Holley's discussion board with no answer.
>
>-Ed

So, Ed or Jose, glad you're here, 'cause maybe you
can he'p me with something's that's been bothering me

If you threaten to kill yourselves, is it considered
a hostage situation ??   <g>

re your (either one of you  8^)   question about the
4 cyl, I don't remember anything in the literature
on my Projection about it.  I've not checked to be
certain (i.e. no 'scope), but it certainly sounds
like the injectors are fired directly in sync with
the ignition pulses -- and if so, one could think
it might work okay with 4-cyl as the fuel delivery
rate would be tied directly to the number of cylinders,
the rpm and the tps (I don't have the digital ProJection)

Tom Cloud <cloud at peaches.ph.utexas.edu>