an eec plan

James Weiler james at brc.ubc.ca
Thu Jul 17 19:16:24 GMT 1997

So Tom I don't disagree with what you desire it's just that maybe you
could be more specific in what you want control over.  I can only speak
for myself (and unfortunately I think a majority of list members) that
all I want is to make an EEC-IV work well on my application.  Once I've
got it programmed I plan on leaving it alone.  You obviously want more
than this.
With the 'calibrator' looming on the horizon I feel it will do more than
what I want and probably for most list members to.  If there was no
'calibrator' then I'd be right in there with you.
I really like the idea of making an EEC-IV FAQ.  I'd love to help out on
that.  What can I do?
Tough project Tom.......maybe using a GM ECU would be easier.  Peter
Fensk seens to have complete control over his TPI.

later guy
jw