700R4 ratios

dzorde dzorde at geocities.com
Fri Jul 18 14:27:43 GMT 1997

Well, my 350 TPI Monaro (roughly 4000lbs) gets 13mpg in the city and 28mpg
in the country. On the race track (as I found out last Saturday, circuit
racing), the milage dropped to just under 4mpg.  Quite a wide range I think.
This car is running 14" 265/50 tyres, with 3.08 rear end and Toyota Supra 5
speed, timing is 4deg BTDC on 100 octane leaded to stop pinging (at 7deg
BTDC it will ping).

I don't feel so bad now about the economy after reading what others get.

Dan     dzorde at geocities.com