Aftermarket stand-alone systems

Allan Hines ahines at c3.telstra-mm.net.au
Sat Jul 19 01:59:10 GMT 1997

I have been involved with all the systems you mentioned and the Motec M4
would be the best choice if your budget allows. It will accept all the
Bosch sensors including the standard crank trigger and can drive any
injector you care to use. The Motec will allow you to modify your engine
right through to outright race specifications. I found that the Motec
software is the easiest to use and by far the most comprehensive. ( you can
get a demo version of M4 software at  http://www.motec.com ).

For more information on Motec check out these sites:

http://www.motec.com
http://www.motec.com.au

Regards,

Allan Hines