Aftermarket stand-alone systems

Stefan Olsson stefan.olsson at bsrab.se
Sun Jul 20 15:20:44 GMT 1997

Dear Mr McBroom

I have developed a injectionsystem specialy for the B230ET/FT engine. Its
an seperate system that works with 1-2 or 4 injectors depending on est.
output.
There is 8 adjustable pots. one for boostdepending, and one pot. for each
1000/rpm
(1000/rpm - 7000/rpm)
The system is well tested and have performed 420Hp from a B254 engine
(marine 2,5 crank) with 4 injectors and original LH-Jetronic  (1,9 bar
boost).
I recomend 1-2 injectors installed before the throtle for power output up
to 360Hp and for more power You must install 1injector for each cylinder.
The best manifold is the latermanifold but with bigger throtlebody.
If You whant more information about Your systems capabilitys send me the
ECUnr.

Best Regards
Stefan

18Years with Volvo