eproms via lpt

Geoff Watts geoff at omen.com.au
Mon Jul 21 01:15:32 GMT 1997

I've successfully used an eprom emulator kit that I bought from Dick Smith
Electronics here in West Australia about 2 years ago with the factory ECU
in my car when I was trying to mess around with fuelling.

The emulator worked just fine, but my changes didn't in the beginning :)

Isn't a memcal (GM?) just an eprom and some ram in a custom package or
somthing? - i've never worked with any gm/delco stuff.

geoff