neural networks, J1850, ALDL>RS-232

Terry Martin terry_martin at mindlink.bc.ca
Wed Jul 23 02:56:42 GMT 1997

Here's a good ref. to the Intel blurb on J1850 protocol.

http://developer.intel.com/design/intarch/papers/j1850_wp.htm

I also understand that someone besides me was looking for a schematic
for an ALDL>RS-232 interface drawn in TANGO. I have the schematic, and
would post it if my fax (read scanner) wasn't busted, which will be
remedied really damn shortly.

Oh yeah, rumor has it that someone has the source code to read J1850. If
that individual would like to forward it to me, it will become public
domain as a result of my personal research. nudge nudge wink wink

I won't mention the other source other than to say I take full
responsibility for everyone else's abilities. :) BTW, source, if you
have a return policy on you're scanner, take it back.

Terry Martin
terry_martin at mindlink.bc.ca