Programming language

Terry Sare Terry_Sare at dell.com
Wed Jul 23 14:13:42 GMT 1997

     Actually this has been floating around the net for a long time.
     Somebody from Microsoft sent the basic list around. However, the web
     has also added these:

     --------

Microsoft

  Object "Foot" will be included in the next release. You can upgrade for $500.

Windows95
             d:\setup

        -------

as this is not efi, do infoseek for "shoot yourself in the foot" and you will
get 638 ref.
        Later, Terry Sare

Mark wrote:

> >Little programming humor

> GOD BLESS YOU TERRY FOR A REALLY GOOD LAUGH
> IRISH

It really wasn't me, honest, and he left out Borlund's Startup Dephi 2.0
for Windows 95 & Windows NT, "Windows Tech Journal, December 1, 1995,
Delphi is the summation of everything the software development industry
has learned during the first decade of the Windows".

I will, however, confess to pissing myself. Now that's at least EFI
related.

Terry Martin...urp