FYI: Fel-Pro fuel injection system

Jody Shapiro jshapiro at bit-net.com
Tue Jul 29 15:42:13 GMT 1997

Some comments from the f-body list re: Fel-Pro's new system:

From: Jon Shoberg <apollo at coil.com>
FEL-PRO, of all things a gasket company, is currenty in the first phase of
testing thier Digital Fuel Injection system. I really know nothing about
except that the intial reviews are really good. I got this bit of info
when I mentioned it to a Summit Racing Tech Support person, when we had a
bit of a tuning session.

From: Bob Quinn <bobquinn at geocities.com>
The Fel Pro system is first class. It basically picks up where Accel DFI
leaves off and gives you even more control. The extra control it gives
you is way beyond the needs of any street car though. A lot of it has to
due with advanced injector pulsing. It would definitely be of use to
someone like the guys who have done work on my car. (Jim D'lessandro
(7.70 247 cubic inch GN and Craig Radovitch 7 second Mustang) But they
told me that the Accel DFI system would be more than adequate for a car
like mine.

I only know of one person that has the system anyway because he got it
before you couldn't get it anymore. Fel Pro is being sued by Accel and
Electromotive, if not a few other people for copyright infringement.
They aren't shipping anymore until it is resolved I guess. So don't hold
your breath.

-Jody

--
97 Blue Vortech Z28 -  13.100 @ 108.98