FYI: Fel-Pro fuel injection system (fwd)

Robert E. Yorke yorker at deltanet.com
Tue Jul 29 20:49:57 GMT 1997

Jody:

I read this post with interest; I've been trying to connect with Tom
Jenkins of FP Performance all day to try to buy the EFI (They call it the
"SEFI8LO Engine Management System"),  but we seem to be playing what
appears to be an endless game of phone tag.

Can you provide me with the name and e-mail of the person who responded to
you?  Maybe if I can get directly to someone at FP Performance, I can
finally order the thing....Tom Jenkins is apparently moving around so much
that it's quite difficult to get to him.

At 01:56 PM 7/29/97 -0400, you wrote:

>Here's a response I got from someone who works at FP Performance...
>
>Hope to see someone trying out the FP Performance system as it looks
>quite good...
>-Jody

Riverside, CA
2 '88 GTs!