o2 sensor fooler- coming soon

Seth Allen n9540517 at henson.cc.wwu.edu
Sun Jun 1 05:31:00 GMT 1997

To those of you who are interested, my fried will convert the schematic
for the o2 sensor fooler into a .gif file format.  It is a relatively
universal format. I will mail it to people individually, after I get the
schematic.  Unless a person has a ftp site, then i could mail it and they
could put it on their ftp site.  I don't have a web page or a ftp
directory open to the public, so I can't do this. But I am waiting for a
volunteer.  In the meantime, I'll be waiting for the electronic notes
form my friend.  Incidently, with this circuit and the adaptive dodge
neon ecu, the neon passed the ULEV emissions standard on CNG with
virtually no modifications, other than a 2nd catalyst.  So it can't be
too far off from correct.

Seth