Fuel Pump Recommendations for EFI '69 Mustang Conversion

Jim Salinas ssalinas at intx.net
Mon Jun 2 20:14:05 GMT 1997

First, I'd like to thank all those who responded to my previous question
relating the fuel return line. I need a recommendation for an inline fuel
pump for my conversion.   I found a Vortech inline T-Rex for $200 some odd
dollars <overkill I think for mildly modified>. Someone locally at a speed
shop recommended a pump out of a Porsche, he said they came with Bosche
inline pumps. Unfortunately, he couldn't find the part # or provide me with
model/year either ? The engine will be pulling 250-280 HP.  While  were at
it what about pressure regualators and gauges. Keeping in mind
cost/performance.