8061 / 8063 op-codes

Tom Cloud cloud at peaches.ph.utexas.edu
Tue Jun 3 18:39:07 GMT 1997

I've "found" a list of op-codes for the 8063.  The processor
in the eec-iv is supposed to be an 8061 -- don't know the
difference --- anybody out there know ?

actually, what I have are mnemonics only, no definitions
or machine code -- could use some help here ......

ADCB
ADCW
AD2B
AD2W
AD3B
AD3W
AN2B
AN2W
AN3B
AN3W
ASRB
ASRDW
ASRW
BANK0
BANK1
BANK2
BANK3
CALL
CLC
CLRB
CLRVT
CLRW
CMPB
CMPW
CPLB
CPLW
DECB
DECW
DI
DIVB
DIVW
DJNZ
EI
INCB
INCW
JB
JC
JE
JGE
JGT
JGTU
JLE
JLEU
JLT
JNB
JNC
JNE
JNST
JNV
JNVT
JST
JUMP
JV
JVT
LDB
LDSBW
LDW
LDZBW
ML2B
ML2W
ML3B
ML3W
NEGB
NEGW
NOP
NORM
ORRB
ORRW
POPP
POPW
PUSHP
PUSHW
RET
RETEI
ROMBANK
SBBB
SBBW
SB2B
SB2W
SB3B
SB3W
SCALL
SEXB
SEXW
SHLB
SHLDW
SHLW
SHRB
SHRDW
SHRW
SIGND
SJMP
SKP
STB
STC
STW
XRB
XRW

The bank selection opcodes are 8063 -- as that is the difference
between them, memory bank selection capabilities...

8061 Interrupt Vectors and Priorities:

Highest         High-Speed Input #0                     0x201E
 High           High-Speed Input #1                     0x201C
 High           HSO Port Output Interrupt #1            0x201A
  Low           External Interrupt                      0x2018
  Low           HSI Port Input Data Available           0x2016
  Low           A/D End-Of-Conversion                   0x2014
  Low           Master I/O Timer Overflow               0x2012
Lowest          HSO Port Output Interrupt #2            0x2010

At Reset, PC = 0x2000 in Memory Bank #8

Okay, it's time for a little help ..... surely someone out
there knows some more that can help the rest of us get off
dead center -- I want to program this thing.  Let's get
some info on the instruction set and on the chip set, please.

I guess my next move will be to line the menmonics up with
the 8096 stuff I posted awhile back and see if I can make
sense of it.

Tom Cloud <cloud at peaches.ph.utexas.edu>