Return Fuel Line Plumbing

Frederic Breitwieser frederic.breitwieser at mcione.com
Wed Jun 4 23:23:14 GMT 1997

Aron,

It really shouldn't matter since the engine's fuel return is typically
higher than the tank... the gas is pushed back due to the regulator
allowing the additional pressure out of the F.I. fuel rail, so its forced
back just fine.  Most production cars run the fuel line to and from the
tank on the same side of the car, on the inside of the frame.

Frederic Breitwieser
Homebrew Automotive Mailing List
Website: http://members.aol.com/fjb203/index.htm
Email: frederic.breitwieser at mcione.com & FJB203 at aol.com