Need Information

steve ravet steve at sun4c409.imes.com
Thu Jun 5 16:01:20 GMT 1997

> Date:          Thu, 05 Jun 1997 00:37:59 -0700
> From:          Yustinus <yustinu at elang.stts.ac.id>
> To:            diy_efi at coulomb.eng.ohio-state.edu
> Subject:       Need Information

> Hi all,
> I want to learn a Electronic Fuel Injection. I need more
> informations detail for single or multi port injections and
> ignition, What is microcontroller used ? How they worked ? if you
> have the book about Design Electronic Fuel Injection, include
> Hardware and Software, would you please tell me.
>
> Thanks for your attention, please email me back.

Look on the DIY_EFI www page, the latest version of the EFI
reference list is there.  It lists a bunch of books, dealing
with everything from combustion fundamentals, to the specifics of
Bosch, GM, or other EFI systems.

Actually, it's not the very latest.  The very latest is stuck on a
backup tape that I can't read anymore...

--steve