Generic PID controller

Daniel Grambihler danielg at netzone.com
Fri Jun 6 12:51:12 GMT 1997

Hi Ric:

You sure get around. I was just about to save this off for later
consumption (based on the subject line) and then noticed your name
and thought to myself "Self. Is this a Ferrari list message?".

As a side, I'm considering buying carbed boxer, but I'd probably have to
ditch my 328 to get it. Any thoughts/advice? I realize that my driving
habits would have to be different with the boxer, but I'm wondering
if there are other things I'm not considering....

later - Daniel

--
Daniel Grambihler
danielg at eskimo.com
'47 CJ2A   '87 328 GTS  '95 D90 #3064 '96 900SS/CR