hc11 Efi Code

Kevin Timmerman opossum at macatawa.org
Mon Jun 9 04:52:39 GMT 1997

I have hex files and disassembly of a few HC11 EFI systems available at
http://www.macatawa.org/~opossum/digifant/index.htm .  They are based on
the 68HC11A1 and 68HC11G5 parts.  The first file listed has some
commenting, some commented routines are:
	Table lookup - 1D and 2D, simple and interpolated
	Stroke time to RPM index conversion
	Interrupt driven EEPROM writing
	Linear / log conversion
	Fault code stuff