FW: Generic PID controller

Andrew Rabbitt AERabbitt at rce.ricardo.com
Mon Jun 9 16:36:02 GMT 1997

> Are you going to set fuel pressure based manifold MAF or MAP?  If so
> are you
> intending to control this from the computer?  Are you going to need a
> fuel
> pressure sensor as an input to the control algorithm?  me

Yup, it will eventually be controlled by the ECU, but for now a constant
pressure system is the interim goal.  The system has a 0-12MPa pressure
sensor already installed.  The regulator is not really a regulator in
the truest sense in that it relies on a closed-loop controller to
maintain the pressure to the set-point value.  It's really just a valve
(sorry if I mis-lead somebody about that before)

Andrew Rabbitt