bhp

Robert Harris bob at bobthecomputerguy.com
Tue Jun 10 05:42:37 GMT 1997

Re Slick 50 - Jeff Hartmans book on High Performance fuels and lubricants
will leave you slick willyed if you slick 50'd.  Does far more damage than
just clogging thing - like prematurely wearing your engine out!!!!   RTFB,
then
dump the slick gump as quick as you can.

If the first ingredient ain't Habanero, then the rest don't matter.
Robert Harris <bob at bobthecomputerguy.com>