Info on HEI module

Sandy sganz at wgn.net
Tue Jun 10 06:17:15 GMT 1997

Try just about any GM car from the 80's. You could also get an Accel or
other hot rod ones. Accel uses the module on almost all of the cheaper low
cost distributers, yes, FORDS TOO ;-). I don't know much about them, but I
was thinking that they might make an really good coil driver, but I don't
know much about the control and how it does dwell. Can it be driven by a
TTL level signal?

Sandy