Questions

Christopher E. Hill chill6 at utk.edu
Wed Jun 11 18:25:59 GMT 1997

Ladies and Gentlemen,
	I have lurked on this list for about 6 months, and now I finally get enough
time to ask a few questions:

1.  On dealing with mass flow rate, formula M(dot)=(Volumetric Efficiency *
absolute pressure)/(R * absolute temperature), could I assume that the VE is
going to be constant for at that particular rpm, regardless of  temperature
and pressure?  This is from my Thermodynamics I book.
2.  On programming using vectors, what language should I use?  I had BASIC
in high school, and I think I can figure out the logic of any language.
3.  With VE's and turbocharged applications, will the M(dot) equation be the
same as above?

Thanks,

PATSY HILL