DIY_EFI Digest V2 #197

dzorde dzorde at geocities.com
Thu Jun 12 14:31:19 GMT 1997

They still build the power machines in Australia.  Get the new GMH HSV GTR,
stroked 305 to produce a 217kw 350 engine, get the optional APS supercharger
kit fitted and you have a 307kw engine with massive torque straight from the
factory line.

Now if only they could squeeze a set of turbos under the bonnet as well.

Dan     dzorde at geocities.com