newbie here, gotta few questions

peter paul fenske pfenske at direct.ca
Mon Jun 16 07:27:22 GMT 1997

Hi Matt

first off check the archives for info I ve posted.

There is softwaree, a C language listing and a interface schematic

Which ecm are you using. the 165 or the 730. The stuff I posted
pertains to the 730.

The 165 P4 is a bit of a bear because it wants to use 160
baud.

You have to send a 80 57 01 header to get it to send at
8192 baud but only when it has ended a 160 baud frame.

Anyways good luck:peter