reading GM computer codes was: newbie here, gotta few

peter paul fenske pfenske at direct.ca
Mon Jun 16 15:28:02 GMT 1997

Hi Greg

The 86 TBI engine didn't use a P4 as much as I know.
It used the C3 a 6801 based ecm

The baud rate is a weird 160 PWM stuff.

There was quite a bit of stuff done on this net before.

Really do look through the archives..

I think Oliver and a few other chaps did have workable solutions.

I have not done anything with 160 baud.

GL:peter