FW: 307kW "Factory" engines..

Harper, Kevin kharper3 at skw1.lmsw.lmco.com
Mon Jun 16 15:57:18 GMT 1997

>----------

GTR,
> > stroked 305 to produce a 217kw 350 engine, get the optional APS
supercharger
> > kit fitted and you have a 307kw engine with massive torque straight from
the
> > factory line.

As has been said before I don't think the GM factory will fit a
APS charger on the assembly line, and it's not a 305 (Chev), it's a
304 or 308 (Can't remember when they switched) Holden V8.
As for 307kW, I reckon this is underrated, I saw one of those APS
charged cars at our local street drag meets and it was running low
12.3 from memory, in a car that must weigh at least 3600lbs. Must
take more power than that. Either way it's till a $65,000+
investment.

Bye

Ross Myers
Melbourne, Australia
ponty at axis.jeack.com.au

* Getting those who tell it like it is *
*   Won't make the problems go away    *
          ---Jello Biafra---