GM TB injector questions, HELP!

George M. Dailey gmd at tecinfo.com
Thu Jun 19 22:38:13 GMT 1997

And to Peters excellent comments, I add the following:
If all elese fails apply 12v directly to the injector from the battery via
jumpers. Just for a second or so or you COULD smoke the injector. Also try
to manualy open the injector with a straight pin. Be very carefull. Most,
not all, injectors can be manually opened. This will sometimes free a stuck
injector and get the juices flowing.

Make sure ya got fuel pressure.
gmd

At 10:14 AM 6/17/97 -0700, you wrote:
>Hi Greg
>
>Make sure ya got fuel pressure. You may have to prime
>the pump with the prime lead hangin from the relay or
>on the aldl connector. Let it run for a bit to circulate
>fuel..
>
>A can or two of injector cleaner in the gas tank
>would prob also help. As the injectors might have
>been sitting too long and gotten lazy.
>
>If all else fails quickstart in moderation. Unplug the
>CTC if you really want to richen up the mix.
>
>Gl:peter
George M. Dailey
gmd at tecinfo.com