332 PWA's?

Sandy sganz at wgn.net
Fri Jun 20 21:15:19 GMT 1997

>The file types "apt, drl, gbl, gml, ord and tol" are all
>undecipherable to my system so I must assume there is a program /s I
>need to down load, to generate the PWA layouts.

These are typical files that are in Gerber format that lets a fabrications
house make the pcb's

>This brings up a series of questions:
>
>What is the name of the program/s to generate layouts?

Program that read and generates these files is PROTEL ADVANCED PCB. It is
not a free tool, but you may be able to get a demo from protel
(www.protel.com). If you are going to make any of the pcb's that I
designed, you may want to check with the list, as others may want to get
some as well. For the CPU board, I'm not sure what was used for the design.

Sandy